Last Revised: December 26, 2019
If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Data Privacy Notice.
- Non-personal Information: Un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to Users, which may be made available to us, or collected automatically via their use of the Website. Such Non-personal Information does not enable us to identify the person from whom it was collected and mainly consists of technical and aggregated usage information which is not linked to an identifiable individual, such as the identity and operation system and browser, smart-phone version, operating system version, duration of usage of the Website, User’s ‘click-stream’ activity, keyboard language, etc.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION ON OUR USERS?
- We collect information through your use of the Website. In other words, we are aware of your usage of the Website and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, including by using “cookies” and other tracking technologies, as further detailed in Section 7 below.
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal information which you voluntarily provide when you use the Website or contact us.
WHY DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION ON OUR USERS?
- To provide and operate our Website and related services.
- To display or send to you marketing and advertising material and general and personalized content and advertisement.
- To be able to deliver and enhance the Website, provide the Users with technical assistance and support.
- To send you updates, notices, notifications, announcements, and additional information related to the Website and related services.
- To create cumulative statistical data and other cumulative information and/or other conclusive information that is non-personal, in which we and/or our business partners might make use of in order to operate and improve our Website and provide related services.
- To comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates.
LAWFUL GROUNDS FOR COLLECTING INFORMATION ON OUR USERS We collect and process your information for the purposes described in this policy, based at least on one of the following legal grounds:
- To satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena, or governmental request, whenever we believe in good faith that it is legally bound to share such information.
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- To respond to Users’ support requests.
- To respond to claims that contact information or any other private or proprietary information (e.g. name, e-mail address, etc.) of a third party has been used, posted, or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment
- To protect the rights, property, or personal safety of us, our Users, or the general public
- When we undergo any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition, or purchase of all or substantially all of its assets
- To collect, hold and/or manage Users’ Personal Information through our authorized third-party service providers, as contemplated hereunder, who may be located outside of Israel (for example: Google Analytics and Google’s certified vendors, Amazon Web Services, Hotjar) Such third party services providers may receive or otherwise have access to our Users’ Personal Information, depending on each of their particular roles and purposes in facilitating and enhancing our Website and related services, namely to allow cloud hosting services, serving of personalized content and advertisement, analytics of the functionality and usability of our Website. and may only use it for such purposes
- Pursuant to your explicit approval prior to the disclosure.